Monday, February 24, 2014

WANDERLUST

Pictures by Sofia P. (1100Days)  |  Faux-fur: H&M  | Tee: Zara  |  Pants: Zara  |  Booties: Topshop  |  Bag: Mango  


Well here I am with a new outfit, and a special one I might add. This faux fur coat is just so pretty. You might have already seen it in my xmas wishlist, a while ago (if not, here it is). It is definately a keeper. It works with so many different things. From booties to loafers it just seems to do the trick every time. This bag has been a total favorite of mine lately. I have this tendency when it comes to bags, that is really annoying actually but seems to happen every time I get a new one, which is to wear it all the time. I'm just so lazy with them and never remember that I have other that might have also worked with that outfit. Am I the only one who does this? Anyways, hope you liked this look!

Bem aqui estou eu com um novo look, e um bastante especial! Esta casaco de pêlo é mesmo giro. Já o devem ter visto na minha wishlist de natal, há bastante tempo (se não viram, aqui está). É definitivamente para guardar esta preciosidade. Dá para conjugar super bem com imensas coisas. Desde botas altas a loafers, tem resultado sempre. Esta malinha é outro dos meus favoritos ultimamente. Tenho uma tendência no que toca a malas, que é simplesmente irritante, de usá-las até à exaustão quando compro uma nova. Parece que me esqueço de todas as outras que tenho e que provavelmente irão ficar tão bem ou melhor com o conjunto. Sou a única assim? Enfim, espero que tenham gostado!



No comments:

Post a Comment